Ancho was yet another small mining and industrial town, this one with a railroad depot, that had a post office from 1902 until 1969. The depot and some houses are visible from the road. A church that appears to be still in use is located nearby, as well as a couple of occupied ranch houses. Satellite images indicate several standing houses and many ruins are present. Since Ancho is on private property, all of these photos were taken from the public road right-of-way.